Criminal Defense Attorney in Oakland County
25+ Years of Experience. Call (248) 645-1400 Now!
In trouble with the law? Criminal charges can be overwhelming and can potentially ruin a person’s life. Criminal cases can be extremely complex and can drag out for long periods of time. If you find yourself facing criminal charges, I urge you to hire an experienced attorney. An experienced attorney can significantly lower or even dismiss your charges. At José R. Fanego, Attorney at Law, I focus solely on criminal law cases.
Types of criminal defense cases I handle include:
- Traffic tickets, which include various traffic violations
- Domestic violence, assault and battery, including simple assault and aggravated assault
- DUI, including OWI and OWVI
- Drug offenses, such as use, possession, sales, or trafficking of drugs
- White-collar crimes, such as money laundering, insurance fraud, embezzlement, bribery, and identity theft
With over 26 years experience with criminal defense cases, I am confident that I can take on your case. Whether you are facing charges for a traffic ticket or assault, I want to help you. You need someone on your side who knows what he’s doing and can strategize and devise the best defense for you. I take on a small number of clients at a time so that I can focus on each client as much as possible. I strive to maintain the utmost discretion while handling each case in order to protect the reputations of my clients. I do my best to ensure that you can carry on with your life with minimal impact from the charges you’ve faced.